I am a little late on getting the track ones up, but I knew I just had to do it once she got her 2nd letter tonight. The orchestra one was the hardest because she wasn't given the qualification list until Dec.. Two major point events had already gone by...In the end by the time it was time to turn everything in, she was actually short by 15 points..She really didn't think she was going to get even though she worked really hard.. Come to find out that the last performance which was tonight counted for 15 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think The whole auditorium heard me when I heard her name...lol

The award

and the letter

She knew that she was getting this one, but honestly didn't expect to.

again, the award

the LONG awaited letter
She only had 5 months to work on this. 
the proud junior

2 in one year.
1 comment:
GODD JOB RIS! Thats awesome!
Post a Comment