Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Carissa's FIRST Prom!!!!!


This too was on the 26th while I was in SC so I ended up missing it. She was soooo excited and from what I can tell she had a great time.

















The process began. Of course cleaning the face. She can't wait cause it means makeup time.














Cindy, ( my best friend, and the mom of Ben so the other mom to Carissa who wonderful enough to step in for me. Now she only had boys so this was an experience for her as well.

















Look good at this pic. WHO does it look like?? The other woman is my other best friend, Carol. I am surprised she doesn't have pink hair...lol































the next step has started. What I want to know is how hard was it to get that t-shirt off over her head...lol

No good story told without making a silly face somewhere down the line.


yuck, eyelash curler. I don't even use those.






Her final touch. She always has to have her lipgloss. ( Or mine..lol )





Ta Da!!!!






Aren't they adorable?

She is so beautiful and is cute too but isn't she pretty?

She was so happy.....He treated her like a princess ( as he should...hehe ) He even got her a little bracelet that she wears everyday. I was sooo greatful that Cindy filled in for me. It looked like she had a good time and she did a wonderful job.

1 comment:

This IS our life! said...

She is very pretty. And I LOVE the color of her dress! Now we have to work on the curfew, lol