Been awhile since last post. Time always gets away. Most recent is my trip to SC for my dad's memorial. My sisters and brothers came up from Florida. Haven't seen them all together since before I moved to Colorado. Too bad it was under those circumstances, although they were of great comfort to me and I appreciated it so much.
Glowing mommy, and daddy is currently eating enough for both....lol
Aren't they just adorable?

been a long time.
Jess and I were the only ones to comply with being goofy.
until I saw this pic, I had no clue what Erin was doing.
My best friend from high school ( Christy ) came as well and she was a great buffer and like a rock.
Douglas decided he was going to model a hat that was being made.

He can't help but be cute.
They left Sunday morning. It was too short of a visit, but I was so glad to have them there and probably won't see them again till the end of the year. Hint hint Jess.....lol I love you guys so much and I appreciate why you were there more than you will ever know. It is harder in some ways being home because my mind isn't bogged down with details to do this and that and be there for everyone. Today was hard and if I never see a Schneider truck again it would be too soon.
More to come. Carissa's prom was on that same Saturday and from the pics I saw, she had a good time.

1 comment:
It was definitely an interesting time but I was glad I was able to be there for you! (And we'll see about Christmas.....)
xoxo
Post a Comment