Friday, October 17, 2008

Ricki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't he just the most handsome nephew an aunt could ever ask for? Well, I think so, and yes I am prejudice....Ricardo ( Ricki ) Jacob Ovalle was born 10-17-2008 at 7:33 am, weighing 7 lbs.....It was a very long wait for him to finally come out. Jess, Douglas, Daniel and I were up all night waiting for this little booger. Well, I guess you should include the mommy and daddy...hehehe Mommy ( Erin ) is doing fine. Feeling no pain right now, but fine....He wanted to be a stinker and not come out the right way so the doctor said fine I am going to take you out whether you like it or not. It was c sec. time. He just didn't want to come out of the nice warm place. Can't say as I blame him though. Jess and I were in continuous contact and i asked her take a picure of Erin so I could at least visualize being there. He is just so cute......God, Ricardo, and Erin did a wonderful job with this little boy. I am especially proud of my sister, Erin though. We never thought she would have a baby of her own and would always adopt. Now, she is in awe of this wonderful little person that she helped create. Her and Ricardo will be wonderful to him and will have lots of support from those that love them and now have a new little one to love. I know i do, and I so look forward to the day that I get to meet my little nephew. YIPPIE... I FINALLY get to say that. I love it. Aunt Coreen. Yup, sounds good to me.... So, Happy Birthday Ricki. I love you so much. Aunt Coreen





JUST SOOOOOO CUTE AND ADORABLE.....

No comments: