All week has been good for the most part...My back has been pretty bad, but I committed to going to Joseph's school to help in his class. I love what I have been doing, and I don't crowd Joseph...Carissa had a rough week at school with drama, but is now over it, and has been redirecting her focus to school.
Emmy asked me to lunch with her friends.
My best friend from Jr. High, ( a long time to be best friends and I love it. ) may be moving in with her family soon. They need to leave TN..It should be interesting. Two adults and 4 more kids...lol With everything going economically they need to go somewhere where they can actually get jobs.
Daniel was layed off from the school he was working at. District 60 budget ceuts and the newest people were let go. So, once again, job hunt. He has another interview today. This one came a lot quicker than in the past. So, God willing this will be THE one!!!
We had some distressing issues go on at the beginning of the week, so we do need some prayer.
Other than that, that is our week.
horses of course
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
praying
Post a Comment