Friday, October 10, 2008

Cannon Game Night.

This is Friday morning right before the cannon game assembly. Carissa wanted me to come because she was playing of the opposing teams cheer leaders along with a bunch of other senior girls. Her school is South Colts, obviously.
Carissa and her friend Ted ( Tiffany)
Carissa and her other friend Jen..( no nickname )
The whole group of senior girls playing the East cheerleaders.

On stage doing their cheer. South has never been mean but a little mocking. Both schools do it in teram spirit...Thing was is that at the actual game the East cheerleaders tried downing the South girls in front of everyone at the game, and South just walked away because they weren't going to play the game. They sat there at the sideline, watched, and walked away.


Our before the game pictures. The other side of my face says senior. In this picture I like looking like a kid....lol

It was actually a close game. As usual, it started out bad. I think South lets it happen becaise they come back like a stampede...After each touchdown, they fire off the cannon.....During halftime, Daniel and went out to get the blankets we brought, and when I went to get my stamp to get back in, the woman looked at me and asked if I was a student. I said no, I am senior mom, but thank you...lol Ultimately, Cannon Booms Black for the 12th year in row. Yee Haw!!!!!!!

No comments: