No new pictures yet..... Well, the first week with Kristinna here has been interesting and great. She has fit in right away as if she has always been here. A lot of things here are different than in Denmark as expected, but she is eager to learn about everything here. Carissa really likes her and they get along great..
Larissa from Brazil got in today and I just met her a couple of hours ago. Round 2 of adjusting to another person. It was funny though because she had read this site and decided to bring more stuff since Kristinna didn't...lol I was glad that she did.
I go on a trail ride this weekend. It is a Ride For Life for a pregnancy center here. Our group needs lots of prayer for this. We are headed into an area where satan is really working hard. A group called the FLBR has taken over a complete town and trying to get 2 more. It is basically like a cult with major paligamy. The pregancy center has been taking in girls that run away. One of members of church has already been threatened and we have to ride right through the town that is taken over. Spiritual warfare is going to be high....
The kids have finally started school. Their last year in the current schools....They all will graduate from each school...sniffle
My poor Jeep keeps getting beat up. I was at our old stables and an animal control truck backed into the back of her and now the trunk won't open and other things. She has been through so much lately. That is 2x in one month that someone has run up her butt....At least this time noone was in the car. I saw him do it. I was in my friends house there and looking out the window. I saw him backing up and was saying Don't run into my car, then I yell He ran into my car and ran outside! He went over the top of the bumper...OOOO I do have pictures of that....










My poor baby. She isn't happy at all!!!!!!!! Again, sniffle...
Well, i will update more as it comes.

1 comment:
Sorry about your car...
SEE!! Aren't blogs awesome bc your new "kids" got to read up on you and the fam and learn stuff...
Post a Comment