Larissa has been here a full day. She seems really nice. Totally different than Kristinna. We only get to keep her for a semester though.:-(
I am almost ready for my trip. I get everything packes into the trailor tomorrow.. Yippie...
What i want to figure out is how Jess got her blog so pretty...
Carissa is geting ready to a muzzle on Kristinna.
She knows what is coming...
She is too squirmy, so Daniel had to help
On goes our version of a muzzle. DUCT TAPE....duct tape and baling twine fixes everything.Cindy taught me that.
Didn't work for long though.. Her daddy did say she talks a lot...lol
Now, a good picture of Larissa.....

2 comments:
What do you mean how do I get my blog so pretty?
the slide show, the different little things on it. I added the slide show thing to it, but don't know how to use it.
Post a Comment