

We got up early the next morning for church. I run the nursery so Kristinna helped Carissa with the kids. Here she is with my favorite baby Rebecca.

The kids took to her quickly.




We went clothes shopping after church. Can you bel;ieve she only came with 1 suitcase and 1 carryon type suitcase!!!! She didn't like these jeans.They came too high on her waist.

She did get these though. She was doing a fashion show so I could take pictures to send home.



She didn't like this tank but....

she tried this on and it puckered too much.

I told her to put the tank back on and try it this way. She really liked it this way.

ya think she liked this shirt?...haha


Pink.....I can't pull that color off.





Sunday night we went to a concert at our church. Kristinna's first concert here. The band is called Desert Reign and can be found online.







1 comment:
FUN! Sounds like you are keeping her very busy!
Post a Comment