The kids didn't have swimming suits so they just went in with their clothes on. Actually, it is the very clothes that they traveled in.
Emmy is still in her jammies.
They really did have a great time. Then they sent Uncle David out to come get me. I wasn't planning to go in but I am glad I did. It was very refreshing.
This was not a good moment. We were being shown the urn that daddy was in. It was beautiful but also very, I don't even have words for it.
After we left for Pa., we ended up stopping at a rest area for lunch. We were all fine at that point and it was good to get the kids out of the cars.
The trip seemed to be VERY long, but once we got there and everyone was settled in, Erin and Jess showed up. See her wonderful baby belly with my little nephew in it?

The kids had blow up beds at Uncle Brians and the kids and I shared Kelly's old room.


It actually was great to have so many family members together regardless of why

It was really good to see Uncle Tom. Last time I saw him was at least 7 years ago in Maine for Uncle Larry's funeral.

Aunt June certainly does not look like she is 90.


No comments:
Post a Comment