ok, I haven't been able to update this but there is pictures I am going to put up from my ride and I took Carissa's senior pictures...That was heartbreaking because I finally let it hit that she is a senior.. sniffle.....Kristinna is doing great. A few bumps in the road, but over all really good. She is really fun to have around.. Larissa is finally coming out of shell, but she is going to another family soon. She was here temporarily till another home was found just so that she could get here and start school.
We are considering getting rid of Quincy ( horse ) and looking at another one...Quincy is not working out very well and hasn't been for quite some time.
Daniel has been really busy at the school.
Me, well still always at the ranch ( imagine that...)
Carissa has been taking school seriously but really wants to change schools. Situations and drama there.
Emmy is Emmy. Nothing changes.
Joseph, now here is my shocker. He wants to run for student office. Vice President. I am still in shock. He is not a public speaker, and I would have never thought he would be interested.
Other than the pics and details of the trip that is it.
horses of course
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I like to hear all these updates! I'll vote for you Joseph!!!
Post a Comment