Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ride For Life Day 2

At the end of day 1 we ended up at a ranch. Dave Reever who set up this ranch for veteran therapy using horses. The next day though was so amazing. On a mountain riding my horse.. Awesome.


Yup, that is me on the horse I was riding. He got a bad name for himself last year, and everyone started calling him Osama...I quickly changed it to Sammy. It is no wonder why he was giving me attitude the first day for 2 hours. Then I put Princess' bandana on, and he was really happy.


Now it should be clear to everyone why I love the mountains so much.

We had to stop for lunch.

All the men were in a pow wow. Probably plotting schemes against us.

I decided to join in to get the scoop. I have so many layers of clothing on that I look really big.

This fella looks like he is keeping guard.

This is a close up, but you can see how steep of a mountain we were going down. It was a very small trail with quite a steep drop.

When we stopped that evening I was so happy because the field was filled with my favorite flower ( Black eyed Susan )

More of Nicole. Who brings a suitcase on a camping trip. Only she would.

She is always asking for pranks to be pulled in her. She had latreen duty.

But, there was a boy waiting outside the door with an egg...

No comments: