Ok, only one horses. This is the baby from 3 years ago. She is now 4 1/2. I am finally getting on her and riding some. It took what semed forever for it to happen. She has been the most wonderful horse to me and has helped me through a lot of different things.




Chey and Princess.

Now this is the surprise of all. Joseph is so not into the horse scene. He was the first one to ever be on her back when she was little. ( that was before I knew that he should have never been on her at the age she was. ) For some reason, her wanted to get up on her and ride.

I wasn't going to tell him no. Any time I can get him up, I will.

Doesn't he look so good on my baby?

Everyone was shocked to see him on a horse. I think it helps that he grew up with her and has been around her since she was a baby. Plus, his best friend rides, so I think he has been rethinking the horse thing a little..
No comments:
Post a Comment