Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Another Day Another Stall....

It was filled almost up to that corner behind Carissa. That is how much we had to dig out in that one stall.



These 2 thought it was the best thing to dig out such a big piece in tact. Little did they know at the time that I got a bigger one the day before. Soooooo.....
They were determined to get one bigger than me. Although they are doing it together and I did the one by myself.... They didn't care, they were determined.


They really did work well together. They hated the work, but determination goes a long way.

I swear they worked it like it was an archilogical dig.

ooops, it broke.....Poor babies. We have a lot more corners for them to try with...Less corners for us to do...lol


At the end we got to relax with a barbeque and a bunch of people from church.

No comments: