skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
CJ Family
Jess was right, this was a good idea. Stinks though when you get behind...lol
horses of course
http://http://www.statelinetack.com/
Sunday, November 23, 2008
emmy and joseph
Since I couldn't download the videos I am just going to add these pictures. Emmy had her first concert. She is the only 8th grader playing the viola.
the following day was Joseph's bday party. He had his friend, Austin over. 11 already. Sigh..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(6)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(63)
►
December
(4)
▼
November
(5)
Military Ball
Proud Moments
Rare moments
emmy and joseph
Oh my, it has been quite awhile since I have been ...
►
October
(9)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(12)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(1)
About Me
Lil Big Sis
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment